Time I started: First it was 9:30 am and then 1:30pm. But I didn’t really write until 9:30 pm.
Location: Home…then Starbucks..then home.
Word Count: 175
Review: Today was a hot mess. So many things came up and it gave me all of the excuses not to write (babysitting cut short, weird non-nap, exhausted from poor sleep, and FUCKING WEEVILS). I was tempted to crawl into bed but had a weird fidelity to updating this blog and then anger that I was going to bed with a 0 word count. Days will be good and bad but, nothing really matters until the words are on the page.
Like, come on. I’ve made so many improvements to my life even just starting this blog. I didn’t always update on my successes on these but here are my recent personal challenges in a nice little list:
- I went on a successful diet. I lost my “baby weight” in roughly 2 months and am currently maintaining at 116 lbs.
- I did an overhaul of my workspace. Which worked out great because I’m writing a lot now!
- I started reading every night instead of staying up with my smartphone. Nothing too heavy of course. Last night I finished Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets haha.
- I also had various week-long to-do lists whenever summer got too blah. They were themed Snow White, Alice, and just, er, “food” apparently. The Snow White week jumpstarted a semi-complicated Korean skin care routine (that I want to blog about in a month or so).
- Most awesomely, I started, finished, and now maintain a running routine three times a week! C25k was a hit and I signed up to run the Tinkerbell 10k next year.
- Of course, I keep failing at fixing my damn morning routine but, well, yeah.
So fuck that, I can follow through. I still scribbled out a (lame, bad, minor, but DONE) 175 word paragraph tonight and then I scribbled out a 350 word blog post about it (HAHA).